The Best of Interop Awards recognize Interop Las Vegas exhibitors that have made significant technological advancements in a specific category. Chosen by a panel of judges, each category winner is determined based on innovative products that actively move business technology forward. The 2013 categories are:
- Cloud Computing & Virtualization
- Data Center & Storage
- Management & Monitoring
- Performance Optimization & Testing
- Wireless, Mobility & BYOD Support
- Best Startup Company
New for 2013, the Best of Interop Awards includes additional recognition with an Audience Choice Award – attendees will choose their favorite from amongst the 2013 Category Winners. This award will be announced during the Opening Keynote Address on Wednesday, May 8th.
Entry Criteria and Guidelines:
- To enter the Best of Interop competition, a vendor must be a primary exhibitor at Interop Las Vegas 2013 (May 6-10). A primary exhibitor is a company that has contracted directly with the respective event for its own standalone exhibit space.
- Products or services are not eligible if they were announced prior to September 1, 2012.
- Eligible products must be available for public viewing in your booth at Interop 2013 in Las Vegas. This will be personally confirmed at the show.
- Products or services must be available for purchase no later than August 31, 2013 — an award may be rescinded if a product is not generally available to the public by August 31, 2013.
- No product may be entered in more than one category.
- The judges reserve the right to change the award category of the product submission.
- Pricing information must be included with the entry since it is an essential part of the judging criteria. Entries will not be considered if pricing information is not included with the entry — no exceptions.
- A product news release must accompany completed entry forms (a preliminary draft is acceptable).
- To be considered for nomination, all entry forms must be received no later than Wednesday, March 27, 2013 – 3:00 PM PST. Late entries will not be considered — no exceptions.
Network Computing, which for more than 20 years has connected the dots between architectural approaches and how technology impacts the business, and Interop, the world’s largest independent and comprehensive event for IT professionals, are taking submissions for the Best of Interop competition until March 27, 2013.
For more information, please contact email@example.com