Black Hat is the most technical and relevant global information security event series in the world. For more than 16 years, Black Hat has provided attendees with the very latest in information security research, development, and trends in a strictly vendor-neutral environment. These high-profile global events and trainings are driven by the needs of the security community, striving to bring together the best minds in the industry. Black Hat inspires professionals at all career levels, encouraging growth and collaboration among academia, world-class researchers, and leaders in the public and private sectors.
From its inception in 1997, Black Hat has grown from a single annual conference in Las Vegas to the most respected information security event series internationally. Today, the Black Hat Briefings and Trainings are held annually in the United States, Europe and Asia, providing a premier venue for elite security researchers and trainers to find their audience.
For more information on Black Hat and sponsorship opportunities, please visit www.blackhat.com.
2015 Black Hat Dates and Events
Black Hat Asia March 24-27, 2015 | Singapore
Black Hat USA August 1-6, 2015 | Mandalay Bay | Las Vegas, NV
Black Hat Europe November 10-13, 2015 | Amsterdam RAI | The Netherlands
Security news doesn’t always wait for conference season. That’s the guiding principle behind the Black Hat Webcasts – a regular series of live web events focusing on what’s hot in information security all year long.
Who Should Attend
- Security Practitioners (IT Specialists, Security Analysts, Risk Managers, Security Architects/Engineers, Penetration Testers, Security Software Developers, Cryptographers, Programmers and many more)
- Security Executives, Business Developers and Venture Capitalists (CISOs, CEOs, Presidents, Directors, VPs, Consultants)
- Vendor Companies and Sponsors (Hardware, Software, Middleware, Services, More)
- Career Seekers and Recruiters (Seasoned Veterans, Students, Schools, Expanding Companies)
- Academia (Professors, Students Aged 18+)