Interop is the leading independent technology conference and expo series dedicated to providing technology professionals the unbiased information they need to thrive as new technologies transform the enterprise. IT Pros come to Interop to see the future of technology, the outlook for IT, and the possibilities of what it means to be in IT.
Interop acts as trusted advisor and facilitates strategic business connections with qualified IT buyers.
- Tremendous lead generation from active IT buyers
- Branding and thought leadership
- Networking opportunities with third party vendors, partners and the channel
- Exposure to press, analysts and investors
- In-depth customer insight and trust-building to enhance the sales cycle
Interop is the best place to reach active business technology buyers year round.
Job Titles of Registered Attendees
- District CIO
- IT Director
- Sr. Server/Network Administrator
- Chief Technology Officer
- Infrastructure Architect
- EVP Technology
- Principal Network Architect
- Director, Infrastructure & Security
- Tech Analyst
- Vice President for Information Resources
Companies of Registered Attendees
- Bristol Farms
- Business Sweden: The Swedish Trade & Invest Council
- Kaiser Permanente
- Lockheed Martin
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art
- State Farm
- United States Department of Defense
- UT Southwestern Medical Center
- VISA Inc.