Connecting the IT Community
Interop Las Vegas
April 27 – May 1, 2015 | Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV
Interop is the leading independent technology conference and expo series dedicated to providing technology professionals the unbiased information they need to thrive as new technologies transform the enterprise. IT Pros come to Interop to see the future of technology, the outlook for IT, and the possibilities of what it means to be in IT.
Interop acts as trusted advisor and facilitates strategic business connections with qualified IT buyers.
- Tremendous lead generation from active IT buyers
- Branding and thought leadership
- Networking opportunities with third party vendors, partners and the channel
- Exposure to press, analysts and investors
- In-depth customer insight and trust-building to enhance the sales cycle
Interop is the best place to reach active business technology buyers year round.
NEW! Dark Reading Cyber Security Crash Course
April 29, 2015 | Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV
Does your IT team really know everything it should about the current cyber security environment? In this all-day Interop event, the Dark Reading team and a group of top cyber security experts will offer a crash course in what IT needs to know about data security and the dangers faced by their organizations.
- One-day summit led by Dark Reading Editors
- Speakers from among the leading experts in cybersecurity
- 60 information security and IT professionals
- Practical ideas for taking proactive — rather than reactive – measures
- Networking opportunities and engaging discussions
- Co-located with Interop Las Vegas
For exhibiting and sponsorship information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
June 10 – 12, 2015
Co-located with Internet World
June 16-18, 2015
Mumbai and Delhi