Each of our online communities provide a trusted environment for IT decision makers to interact with editors, subject matter experts, and peers to embrace new (and big) ideas, and solve their most pressing problems. Download our media kits to learn more about our community editors, IT advisory boards, site and audience stats, products, and mission.
- InformationWeek – InformationWeek is the world’s most trusted media brand for business technology professionals. For more than 30 years, InformationWeek has helped millions of IT executives worldwide with the information they need to accelerate their careers and enterprises. View Media Kit
- Dark Reading – Dark Reading gives cyber security professionals an editorially-supported environment to connect with peers through moderated discussions, blogs and social media. View Media Kit
- Network Computing – Network Computing provides IT leaders and practitioners with in-depth analysis on new and emerging infrastructure technologies, real-world advice on implementation and operations, and practical strategies for improving their skills and advancing their careers. View Media Kit
- No Jitter – No Jitter, produced by Enterprise Connect, is where business and IT professionals gather to gain insights on enterprise communications and collaboration, get advice for enhancing the user experience, and discover strategies to increase user adoption of the technologies. View Media Kit
- Gamasutra – Gamasutra.com has been the leading game development site since 1997 and provides daily news, technical articles, the most comprehensive job board, and directory of game developers and schools/training programs. View Online Guide
- Content Marketing Institute (CMI) – The CMI media group includes CMI online, Chief Content Officer magazine and a host of the best content marketing conferences on the planet, including Content Marketing World, regional Content Marketing “Master Classes,” a Las Vegas event, the Intelligent Content Conference (ICC), and ContentTECH, our annual Virtual Event. Request Media Guide
- HDI – HDI is the premier membership association and certification body for the technical service and support industry. At 150,000 people strong, HDI is an active community of industry professionals looking to advance their careers and improve their support centers. Get Online Guide
Online Ad Specifications – This portal illustrates all of our different ad styles with demos and spec requirements.
If you are interested in aligning your marketing efforts with contextually-relevant editorial content, we are happy to connect you with one of our sales reps to discuss a customized program. If you have an upcoming press release that you’re hoping to have covered or picked up, you can connect with one of our editors. You can find a list of them here: