When it comes to budgeting and setting expectations, IT managers are a band of wild-eyed optimists. At least that’s the overarching finding of InformationWeek's 2012 IT Spending Priorities Survey, where 453 business technology pros answered questions on their project portfolio and funding methodologies.
So, what technologies and projects are on IT managers' docket this year? Our new report includes insight and data on:
- Which of the following IT initiatives are on your organization’s project list for 2012?
- Will your IT budget increase or decrease for 2012?
- By approximately what percentage will your IT budget increase for 2012?
- What are your overall business technology priorities for 2012?
- How and by what departments are specific projects like MDM, Big Data and Private/Public Cloud being funded?
Download the full report today and see where your technology falls on the priority and spending list.