Are you a primary exhibitor at Interop Las Vegas 2012? Make your presence known at this year's Interop Las Vegas by applying for one of 12 Best of Interop Awards!
The Best of Interop Awards recognize exhibitors that have made significant technological advancements in specific category areas. The winners in each category represent the products that the judges believe have the most significant technical impact on their segment and are helping to move business technology forward. The 2012 categories are:
- Cloud Computing & Virtualization
- Data Center & Storage
- Management, Monitoring and Testing
- Performance Optimization
- Wireless & Mobility
- Best Startup Company
- Best of Interop
All finalists and winners receive a marketing package including a customizable press release, electronic logos, usage rights to the logo and other marketing communications guidelines so that they can leverage the company's Best of Interop status. In addition, if your company is a winner in any category, you will receive a sign for your booth and a customized crystal award after the event.
InformationWeek Reports, the leading service for peer-based IT research and analysis, and Interop, the leading global business technology event series, are taking submissions for the Best of Interop competition until March 28, 2012.
Here are some guidelines to consider if you would like to enter:
- You must be a primary exhibitor at Interop Las Vegas 2012 (May 6-10). A primary exhibitor is a company that has contracted directly with the respective event for its own standalone exhibit space. Companies that only have booths as part of Partner Pavilions may not participate in the Best of Interop awards program.
- Products or services are not eligible if they were announced prior to January 1, 2012.
- Eligible products must be available for public viewing at Interop 2012 in Las Vegas. The BOI Lead Judge will request confirmation of this at the show.
- Products or services must be released no later than August 31, 2012 — an award may be rescinded if a product is not released by August 31, 2012.
- Should your product, technology or service be selected as a finalist, you will be contacted to schedule a 30-minute teleconference with the judges to occur at some point between April 12-19, 2012. Appointments will be made on a first come, first served bases after finalists are selected. You will be contacted for an appointment when finalist notifications are made. Failure to attend your meeting with the judges will remove your entry from consideration as a category winner.
- Should your entry require it, a nondisclosure agreement can be signed. Please contact [email protected] for details.
- A product news release must accompany completed entry forms (a preliminary draft is acceptable).
- No product may be entered in more than one category.
- The judges reserve the right to change the award category of the original product submission.
- Pricing information must be included with the entry since it is an essential part of the judging criteria. Entries will not be considered if pricing information is not included with the entry — no exceptions.
- To be considered for nomination, ALL entry form information must be received no later than Wednesday, March 28, 2012 - 3:00 PM PST. Please note that this deadline will not be extended. Any submissions received after 3:00 PM Pacific Standard Time on Wednesday, March 28, 2012 will not be considered — no exceptions.
For more information, please contact [email protected].
Submit your entry today! Best of Interop Entry Form