Using Virtual Events To Create Demand
Virtual events are a critical tool for IT buyers. Newly updated research shows that IT buyers are using virtual events to gather information, network with peers and experts, and gain access to critical information in order to make smart buying choices.
And the enthusiasm has carried over to the tech marketing community–virtual events provide a cost-efficient way to generate prospects, deliver executive’s keynotes to demonstrate thought leadership and showcase new product intros and demos.
- IT buyers are attending about 1 virtual event per quarter
- 82% consider virtual events a valuable source to learn about new technologies
- 64% believe virtual events are valuable to obtain information for a technology purchase
- 93% find the events they attend to be valuable for their professional role
- 52% attended a virtual event while it was live
- 43% attended a virtual event ‘on demand’
Download the research report full of all new the stats including InforamtionWeek virtual event behavioral information, best practices and ways to maximize virtual event effectiveness.